Sunday, January 13, 2008

Who Has the Best Chocolate?


If you're more interested in the content than the layout and design, or prefer the chocolate to the wrapper, here are some folks whose voices and writings have provided the tastiest diversions in the realm of educational teach-nology:

2 Cents Worth with David Warlick

Crucial Thought with Chris Craft

Beyond School with Clay Burell

Dangerously Irrelevant with Scott McLeod

Moving at the Speed of Creativity with Wesley Fryer

Weblogg-ed with Will Richardson

Pogue's Posts with David Pogue (not so education-focused)

The Clever Sheep with Rodd Lucier (someone has to read my writing!)


There are other educational bloggers whose work I subscribe to, but these folks seem to be writing about ideas that resonate most consistently with my present personal/professional state of mind. What's interesting to me, is that there aren't too many voices in opposition to the fresh thinking that these folks are doing.

If anyone can direct me to voices proposing alternative points of view, I'd love to subscribe to some of the Devil's advocates out there... Maybe that explains my craving for some dark chocolate, something with a bitter bite to it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rodd!

I just wanted to say thanks for your support. I'm looking forward to reading more of what you're writing here!

Yours,

Chris Craft
www.crucialthought.com
www.teachjeffspanish.com