Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why is the Fail Whale Smiling?

Yesterday, I had a chance to meet with over 130 educators who signed in to the Classroom 2.0 Live meeting, in an attempt to answer the question:

What is Twitter, and why should it matter to educators?

In attempting to answer this question, I condensed my thoughts to coincide with a number of sample tweets, which I paired with Creative Commons licensed images. The resulting slideshow goes a long way in demonstrating how people around the world are leveraging this powerful little micro-blogging tool.


While I do plan to update this presentation as new uses emerge, I was pleasantly surprised to see my work-in-progress slideshow highlighted as one of the 'Top Presentations of the Day' on Slideshare. My only regret is that I failed to use this opportunity to highlight the first organized Educhat, scheduled for:

Monday, March 9th from 8:30 - 9:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

If you have the time, the recorded Classroom 2.0 Live session adds complementary context to the presentation.

1 comments:

Pablo Bongiovanni said...

Excelente material, muchas gracias por compatirlo, Saludos desde Santa Fe, Argentina
Pablo