Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The List of ONE

There seems to be a movement to collect ideas into valuable 'Top Ten' lists, or worse yet '100 Useful Strategies' lists. Instead of recording ideas in bulk, how about taking one truly powerful idea, and explaining it in great detail.

I know you've done some cool projects in your time... why not tell me about one, and share how the idea was transformative for you and your students? Maybe I'll make the leap to build on your idea, adding even greater value.

When I read through a long list of strategies, tools or ideas, I might follow one or two of the most interesting links, or I might bookmark the page and never visit it again. Why not save us all the trouble and just point us to the most compelling stuff right away?


Photo Credit: Leo Reynolds
blog comments powered by Disqus